Thursday, December 31, 2015

Love is very complicated. Sometimes you're on cloud 9 and soaring to places you never knew existed. And sometimes you're stuck in a cloud of doubt and pain because you're not sure what exactly is going on. It's so difficult to be so unsure of how things are going. When all you want is to know that the one you love with your entire being, feels the same. There are times we go through in relationships that will either make or break you. Unfortunately I am prone to having a lot of anxiety about many situations. It's so hard for me to not know if I am going about something the wrong way or what to do to get back to where we were. 
Stupid petty things stand out to me. It's the small things that speak loudest when I look around. It's the small hand gestures or lack thereof. It's the hugs, the cuddling, the kisses, the sweet things being said.....or lack thereof. 
I guess it's just the female in me, but god does it hurt. 
I know I am so very far from perfect it isn't funny. I know I can be irritating and stupid at times. Loving me is no easy feat. 
Yet loving you is all I have ever wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment