Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Love
It's like two red hot sabers piercing through my chest. Daring me to to stay intact as I once was before. Slowly ripping my flesh and easily slicing my bone, as though there could never be a formidable foe. Stabbing their lengths through my heart and shredding my soul. Burning everything they touch only to heal as they ease their way back out. Slipping back in through the now built up scar tissue. Never once stopping to consider the pain from the old wounds left behind. Never once caring about the battle between my mind and heart. Yet giving sweet reprise in times I feel I can hold on no longer. And tormenting my every sense into a physical emotion unbound by the laws of physics and psychology. These sabers are not bound by logic. They are entities of their own beginnings. Ones who don't live by laws of science or man. They reach in and grab for all that is whole within. Caressing emotions and wrapping the soul. They stretch into every fiber of living material within reach and hold on with a mighty grasp. 



......started this year's ago.....still can't quite finish but here it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment